- For those affected by disabilities and their siblings
- Summer–Days TBD
- Varies per year
- $75 for week, per child
Day camp provides a week of fun for those affected by disabilities and their siblings during the typically dreaded and stressful gap between the end of summer school and the start of the new school year in the fall.
This program provides parents the opportunity for safe, trusted child care so that they do not have to take off work or pay for expensive alternatives. You can trust that your children will be well taken care of by experienced adults while they connect with and develop strong bonds with their peers, wanting to return year after year.
What to expect
- We'll provide lunch each day with a menu sent in advance.
- Crafts and games suitable for groups and individuals.
- We wrap up the week with a highly anticipated pool party.
- We'll take advantage of nice weather with outdoor fun.